COST RESHAFTING DRIVER

Search Advanced Search section: Wait, you wanted them spine aligned. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. The time now is What tools do you need? Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled.
Uploader: Dishura
Date Added: 14 April 2012
File Size: 41.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34240
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Results 1 to 15 of By bigoakJuly 24, in Golf Talk. Signing up is freeand you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! What does it cst to reshaft irons with a decent steel shafts? You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways.

But if you don't have the stuff to do it and don't plan on doing it again, would make since to shop around since getting the equipment might cost just as much. Oh, I didn't get my shaft pured or anything I feel left out. Wait, you wanted them frequency matched.

What Do You Do for a Living? I'd guess big box stores are a bit more.

Replacing Iron Shafts vs. Buying New

Since you have steel, why not pull them yourself and save the money? This is what I need done; Pull the heads off of the shafts Clean them if needed Re-instal shafts into new heads I don't need new shafts, nor grips.

I think there are a couple more in here as well: Couldn't find it at first, but here is a good link. Want to join this community? Heat gun, knife, wire brush? I'll be doing a graphite shaft switch-a-roo for someone this week. They have stiff shafts that aren't ideal for my new swing. That's without the grip of course Ya if its gonna run me that much, maybe ill learn how to do it.

Cost of Reshafting Irons

Just practice on an old club first to get the hang of it. Does that really make a difference Judging by the cost, I'm assuming it can be pretty beneficial, but what does puring really do? Its also pretty rewarding to learn to build your own clubs. Yeah, wearing hats indoors bothers me much more than not taking it off to shake.

Replacing Iron Shafts vs. Buying New - Club Fitting - Team Titleist

Obviously, though, you'd have to pay for the grip, too. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment.

Here's the link to Hawk's guide. Local fitters around here will pull for around 30 bucks or so. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: All times are GMT Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list.

Please re-enable rehafting to access full functionality. I went to Golfsmith. So after buying the card all I had to pay for were the grips and the shafts which I beleived I received a discount on because I was a card member.

Comments